In episode #730, Eric and Neil discuss why Google Analytics is useless without this one thing. Tune in to hear what you might be missing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why Google Analytics is Useless Without This…
- [00:42] Eric doesn’t always buy a product or service when he visits websites.
- [01:05] Google Analytics will never tell you why someone left your site without buying.
- [01:15] GA provides quantitative data.
- [01:20] Qualitative data is more elusive.
- [02:07] Go to your lowest hanging fruit first.
- [02:50] Affiliate marketers struggle because they operate in a vacuum.
- [03:08] Qualaroo, SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys are great ways to get qualitative data.
- [03:38] 30 or more responses will serve as enough data to be actionable.
- [04:15] User Testing and Usability Hub are great tools.
- [04:37] Make sure the person testing is your ideal customer, otherwise, the data won’t matter.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:22] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....