Why Google Is Re-Ranking Your OLD Content?
In episode #1663, Neil and Eric talk about why your old content might be re-ranking on Google. Your content’s ranking is not permanent and can go up and down. Find out why you should be keeping things fresh, how to focus on user experience, and figuring out which keywords work best. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Google Is Re-Ranking Your OLD Content?
- [00:29] When you produce content, its ranking can fluctuate over time.
- [00:59] Some content, like events, is timebound but other things are evergreen.
- [01:37] Keep things updated and fresh, even just the videos, images, and UX.
- [02:09] You have to think about whether you are creating the best experience possible.
- [02:22] Look at the keywords on old posts and see how they rank.
- [02:45] That’s it for today!
- [02:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...