Why Google Is Re-Ranking Your OLD Content?
In episode #1663, Neil and Eric talk about why your old content might be re-ranking on Google. Your content’s ranking is not permanent and can go up and down. Find out why you should be keeping things fresh, how to focus on user experience, and figuring out which keywords work best. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Google Is Re-Ranking Your OLD Content?
- [00:29] When you produce content, its ranking can fluctuate over time.
- [00:59] Some content, like events, is timebound but other things are evergreen.
- [01:37] Keep things updated and fresh, even just the videos, images, and UX.
- [02:09] You have to think about whether you are creating the best experience possible.
- [02:22] Look at the keywords on old posts and see how they rank.
- [02:45] That’s it for today!
- [02:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...