In episode #1803, we discuss why marketers should be angel investors. Tuning in, you’ll learn what an angel investor is and how it can be beneficial for you as a marketer, providing you with a window into market trends and tactics that you can implement in your own business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Be Angel Investors.
- [00:29] Defining an angel investor: someone who invests in early stage companies.
- [00:44] Why there is no limit on how much angel investors can invest.
- [00:55] The window that angel investing provides into market trends.
- [01:48] The potential of angel investing for marketers specifically.
- [03:12] Why we believe that Twitter is an untapped channel for marketing.
- [03:23] The partnership opportunities that come from investing and how to syndicate them.
- [04:14] That’s it for today!
- [04:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...