In episode #1182, we talk about why marketers should not buy the latest gadgets! Just because there are a million amazing looking tools and pieces of technology out there, does not mean you should go and get all of them! Tune in to hear about how keeping it simple and functional can really work in your favor.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Not Buy the Latest Gadgets.
- [00:45] It is not realistic for everyone in the world to upgrade all their tech.
- [02:01] When should you think about getting the latest tools?
- [02:45] Avoiding ADD around the newest shiny objects.
- [03:15] Spending money when it really benefits your marketing and business.
- [03:40] That is it for today!
- [03:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...