In episode #1182, we talk about why marketers should not buy the latest gadgets! Just because there are a million amazing looking tools and pieces of technology out there, does not mean you should go and get all of them! Tune in to hear about how keeping it simple and functional can really work in your favor.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Not Buy the Latest Gadgets.
- [00:45] It is not realistic for everyone in the world to upgrade all their tech.
- [02:01] When should you think about getting the latest tools?
- [02:45] Avoiding ADD around the newest shiny objects.
- [03:15] Spending money when it really benefits your marketing and business.
- [03:40] That is it for today!
- [03:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...