In episode #1182, we talk about why marketers should not buy the latest gadgets! Just because there are a million amazing looking tools and pieces of technology out there, does not mean you should go and get all of them! Tune in to hear about how keeping it simple and functional can really work in your favor.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Not Buy the Latest Gadgets.
- [00:45] It is not realistic for everyone in the world to upgrade all their tech.
- [02:01] When should you think about getting the latest tools?
- [02:45] Avoiding ADD around the newest shiny objects.
- [03:15] Spending money when it really benefits your marketing and business.
- [03:40] That is it for today!
- [03:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...