In episode #1182, we talk about why marketers should not buy the latest gadgets! Just because there are a million amazing looking tools and pieces of technology out there, does not mean you should go and get all of them! Tune in to hear about how keeping it simple and functional can really work in your favor.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Marketers Should Not Buy the Latest Gadgets.
- [00:45] It is not realistic for everyone in the world to upgrade all their tech.
- [02:01] When should you think about getting the latest tools?
- [02:45] Avoiding ADD around the newest shiny objects.
- [03:15] Spending money when it really benefits your marketing and business.
- [03:40] That is it for today!
- [03:42] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...