In episode #2280, Neil and Eric talk about why marketing videos on your homepage aren’t the best idea. If you need a two-minute video to explain what your company does, it will have an adverse effect on your conversion rate. To learn more about posting marketing videos on your home page and what they say about your copy, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Marketing Videos on Your Homepage Aren’t the Best Idea.
- [00:30] Why you shouldn’t need an explainer video to describe what you do.
- [01:06] How explainer videos decrease conversions.
- [01:15] What explainer videos can teach you about the quality of your copy.
- [03:17] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...