In episode #2338, you’ll hear Neil and Eric’s thoughts on why more CMOs are investing in their personal brands. Listening in, you’ll find out how and why they’re doing so, and why it’s worthwhile for every member of a company to make the same investment. Listen in to hear more today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: why more CMOs are investing in their personal brands.
- [00:34] Why we can see the rise of CMOs building their brands.
- [00:44] Why it makes sense that CMOs are making this choice?
- [00:59] Why it is worthwhile for every member of a company to invest in a personal brand.
- [01:53] The end goal: is to become a person of value rather than pursuing fame.
- [01:57] How the Rule of 7 applies to build a personal brand.
- [02:37] Being interested in others rather than trying to be an interesting person.
- [02:44] Sharing data to back up the claims you make about your brand.
- [03:11] Why sharing numbers is so powerful?
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:25] A reminder to sign up for Leveling Up Founders online.
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...