In episode #2338, you’ll hear Neil and Eric’s thoughts on why more CMOs are investing in their personal brands. Listening in, you’ll find out how and why they’re doing so, and why it’s worthwhile for every member of a company to make the same investment. Listen in to hear more today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: why more CMOs are investing in their personal brands.
- [00:34] Why we can see the rise of CMOs building their brands.
- [00:44] Why it makes sense that CMOs are making this choice?
- [00:59] Why it is worthwhile for every member of a company to invest in a personal brand.
- [01:53] The end goal: is to become a person of value rather than pursuing fame.
- [01:57] How the Rule of 7 applies to build a personal brand.
- [02:37] Being interested in others rather than trying to be an interesting person.
- [02:44] Sharing data to back up the claims you make about your brand.
- [03:11] Why sharing numbers is so powerful?
- [03:22] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [03:25] A reminder to sign up for Leveling Up Founders online.
- [03:38] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...