In episode #2278, Neil and Eric talk about why MrBeast thinks podcasts are overpowered. MrBeast is one of the biggest figures on YouTube and has been featured on multiple podcasts. Learn about his recent statements about podcasting and why the medium has so much to offer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why MrBeast Thinks Podcasts Are Overpowered.
- [00:25] Some context around MrBeast’s recent statements around podcasts.
- [01:54] The current state of podcasts and how it’s growing.
- [02:12] Why you should create a podcast if you don’t currently have one.
- [02:28] The incredible retention rate that podcasts have compared to other mediums.
- [03:39] Why advertising converts so well on podcasts.
- [04:26] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- MrBeast on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...