In episode #2278, Neil and Eric talk about why MrBeast thinks podcasts are overpowered. MrBeast is one of the biggest figures on YouTube and has been featured on multiple podcasts. Learn about his recent statements about podcasting and why the medium has so much to offer!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why MrBeast Thinks Podcasts Are Overpowered.
- [00:25] Some context around MrBeast’s recent statements around podcasts.
- [01:54] The current state of podcasts and how it’s growing.
- [02:12] Why you should create a podcast if you don’t currently have one.
- [02:28] The incredible retention rate that podcasts have compared to other mediums.
- [03:39] Why advertising converts so well on podcasts.
- [04:26] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:32] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- MrBeast on YouTube
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...