In episode #2178, we talk about why Neil and Eric don’t blog often anymore. As the online landscape has changed over the last decade, the areas that were most fertile have shifted too. Tune in to hear about Neil and Eric’s attitude towards posting on heir blogs, and what this means in the constantly evolving climate of internet marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Why Neil and Eric Don’t Blog Often.
- [00:27] How our blogging practice has evolved over the years.
- [00:58] Why content goes stale and stops ranking highly.
- [01:27] The spaces that are still worth exploring and exploiting right now.
- [02:45] Updating content, and integrating elements from other examples.
- [03:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...