In episode #2178, we talk about why Neil and Eric don’t blog often anymore. As the online landscape has changed over the last decade, the areas that were most fertile have shifted too. Tune in to hear about Neil and Eric’s attitude towards posting on heir blogs, and what this means in the constantly evolving climate of internet marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: Why Neil and Eric Don’t Blog Often.
- [00:27] How our blogging practice has evolved over the years.
- [00:58] Why content goes stale and stops ranking highly.
- [01:27] The spaces that are still worth exploring and exploiting right now.
- [02:45] Updating content, and integrating elements from other examples.
- [03:08] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...