In episode #2175, we talk about why Neil bought AnswerThePublic! If you want to get the inside scoop on Neil’s recent acquisition of SEO tool, AnswerThePublic, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear about what the tool does, how he plans to improve it, and where this may lead him next!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Why Neil Bought AnswerThePublic.
- [00:26] An introduction to AnswerThePublic and the service it provides.
- [00:48] Examples of who can use AnswerThePublic.
- [01:22] Neil’s long term plan for this expensive purchase.
- [03:18] Why Neil is keeping Ubersuggest and AnswerThePublic separate.
- [04:04] The lack of affordable and powerful SEO tools available for acquisition.
- [05:01] Where Neil might look in the future for new tools and companies.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...