In episode #2175, we talk about why Neil bought AnswerThePublic! If you want to get the inside scoop on Neil’s recent acquisition of SEO tool, AnswerThePublic, you have come to the right place. Tune in to hear about what the tool does, how he plans to improve it, and where this may lead him next!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: Why Neil Bought AnswerThePublic.
- [00:26] An introduction to AnswerThePublic and the service it provides.
- [00:48] Examples of who can use AnswerThePublic.
- [01:22] Neil’s long term plan for this expensive purchase.
- [03:18] Why Neil is keeping Ubersuggest and AnswerThePublic separate.
- [04:04] The lack of affordable and powerful SEO tools available for acquisition.
- [05:01] Where Neil might look in the future for new tools and companies.
- [06:10] That’s it for today!
- [06:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...