In episode #2202, Neil and Eric talk about why they are speaking at live conferences again. There’s nothing that quite beats that in-person connection. Tune in to learn about the hidden benefits of speaking at live conferences, from acquiring customers to further establishing your brand!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Neil & Eric Are Speaking At Live Conferences Again.
- [00:27] Why nothing beats the in-person connection you get at a live event.
- [00:46] How speaking establishes you as an authority in your field.
- [00:58] Why it’s one of the best ways to generate customers in the B2B sector.
- [01:28] Why it’s all about catching people at the right time.
- [02:06] The deeper relationships you can form at these events.
- [03:26] The benefits of speaking at an event where there are more established figures than yourself.
- [04:28] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...