In episode #2202, Neil and Eric talk about why they are speaking at live conferences again. There’s nothing that quite beats that in-person connection. Tune in to learn about the hidden benefits of speaking at live conferences, from acquiring customers to further establishing your brand!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Neil & Eric Are Speaking At Live Conferences Again.
- [00:27] Why nothing beats the in-person connection you get at a live event.
- [00:46] How speaking establishes you as an authority in your field.
- [00:58] Why it’s one of the best ways to generate customers in the B2B sector.
- [01:28] Why it’s all about catching people at the right time.
- [02:06] The deeper relationships you can form at these events.
- [03:26] The benefits of speaking at an event where there are more established figures than yourself.
- [04:28] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:38] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...