In episode #2325, we talk about why we are thinking about getting back into the office. After the upheaval of the last few years, the time is about right to start making the most of in-person work again, and in this episode, we share a few reasons for this. Tune in to hear about how you can boost productivity and creativity too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:21] Today’s topic: Why Neil & Eric Are Thinking About Getting Office Space Again.
- [00:40] Why getting together, physically, still means something!
- [01:29] How office space and in-person touch points can boost creativity.
- [02:55] Help that we can all get from embracing the return to the office.
- [03:38] That’s it!
- [03:40] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Entrepreneur First
- Y Combinator
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...