In episode #2067, we share the reasons that Neil still writes his own blog posts. While writing can be time-consuming and laborious, Neil still finds a lot of enjoyment in the process, and keeping up this habit is something that he values a lot. Tune in to hear about how maintaining the pieces of your business that you are passionate about can improve your life and build future success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Neil Still Writes His Own Blog Posts.
- [00:27] Eric’s feelings about writing content currently.
- [00:59] Letting enjoyment drive your writing and other activities.
- [01:27] How passion can impact the quality of your content.
- [02:14] Doing what you love as a way to build a better future and more success.
- [02:58] Comparing Neil’s writing versus that of the team that helps him.
- [03:49] What comprises evergreen content?
- [04:09] That’s it!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to get more info about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...