In episode #2067, we share the reasons that Neil still writes his own blog posts. While writing can be time-consuming and laborious, Neil still finds a lot of enjoyment in the process, and keeping up this habit is something that he values a lot. Tune in to hear about how maintaining the pieces of your business that you are passionate about can improve your life and build future success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Neil Still Writes His Own Blog Posts.
- [00:27] Eric’s feelings about writing content currently.
- [00:59] Letting enjoyment drive your writing and other activities.
- [01:27] How passion can impact the quality of your content.
- [02:14] Doing what you love as a way to build a better future and more success.
- [02:58] Comparing Neil’s writing versus that of the team that helps him.
- [03:49] What comprises evergreen content?
- [04:09] That’s it!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to get more info about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...