In episode #2067, we share the reasons that Neil still writes his own blog posts. While writing can be time-consuming and laborious, Neil still finds a lot of enjoyment in the process, and keeping up this habit is something that he values a lot. Tune in to hear about how maintaining the pieces of your business that you are passionate about can improve your life and build future success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Neil Still Writes His Own Blog Posts.
- [00:27] Eric’s feelings about writing content currently.
- [00:59] Letting enjoyment drive your writing and other activities.
- [01:27] How passion can impact the quality of your content.
- [02:14] Doing what you love as a way to build a better future and more success.
- [02:58] Comparing Neil’s writing versus that of the team that helps him.
- [03:49] What comprises evergreen content?
- [04:09] That’s it!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to get more info about our upcoming event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...