In episode #1929, we make the distinction between traffic and converting traffic while showing you how to generate the latter. There is no point in increasing your traffic through SEO and content creation if that traffic doesn’t also increase your conversions. Tune in today to learn the secret recipe for turning sets of eyeballs into paying customers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Organic Traffic Is A Balance of Amazing Content and SEO.
- [00:27] Amazing content generates traffic that converts.
- [01:31] How Brian Dean from Backlinko generated high converting traffic.
- [02:42] Using unique data and calls to action to generate converting traffic.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:02] Learn how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Brian Dean
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....