In episode #1929, we make the distinction between traffic and converting traffic while showing you how to generate the latter. There is no point in increasing your traffic through SEO and content creation if that traffic doesn’t also increase your conversions. Tune in today to learn the secret recipe for turning sets of eyeballs into paying customers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Organic Traffic Is A Balance of Amazing Content and SEO.
- [00:27] Amazing content generates traffic that converts.
- [01:31] How Brian Dean from Backlinko generated high converting traffic.
- [02:42] Using unique data and calls to action to generate converting traffic.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:02] Learn how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Brian Dean
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...