In episode #2327, we talk about why overlearning is stunting your growth. Learning plays a huge part in the journey of any marketer or entrepreneur, but if you never implement the lessons you learn in the real world, you are not utilizing your full potential! Tune in today to hear about the real purpose of learning, how to take meaningful action, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Overlearning Is Stunting Your Growth.
- [00:25] The common issue that marketers and entrepreneurs face when it comes to learning.
- [01:09] Why being a professional student is not good for business!
- [02:05] Implementing and learning through doing.
- [02:38] Goal for the next few days: take some action!
- [03:32] That is it for today!
- [03:37] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Elon Musk
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...