In episode #2263, Neil and Eric talk about why podcasts are a huge growth hack for 2023 & beyond. We break down the challenges of discoverability in podcasting, how to get your voice out there, why consistency is key, and what we’ve learned from building this podcast. Tune in now to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Podcasts Are A Huge Growth Hack for 2023 & Beyond.
- [00:27] The challenges of discoverability in podcasting and how to increase yours.
- [00:56] What we can learn from the Andrew Tate model.
- [01:34] The current level of competition you can expect when you enter podcasting.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...