In episode #2263, Neil and Eric talk about why podcasts are a huge growth hack for 2023 & beyond. We break down the challenges of discoverability in podcasting, how to get your voice out there, why consistency is key, and what we’ve learned from building this podcast. Tune in now to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Podcasts Are A Huge Growth Hack for 2023 & Beyond.
- [00:27] The challenges of discoverability in podcasting and how to increase yours.
- [00:56] What we can learn from the Andrew Tate model.
- [01:34] The current level of competition you can expect when you enter podcasting.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:56] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...