In episode #2207, Neil and Eric talk about why product market fit is important for marketers. There is a common misconception that marketing can solve all your product issues. The truth is that marketing amplifies the product you already have, which is why product market fit is essential for getting the most out of your marketing strategy. Tune in as we break down this crucial relationship and how it impacts your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Product Market Fit is Important For Marketers.
- [00:25] A brief overview of product market fit.
- [00:50] How product market fit impacts your ROI.
- [01:18] Why having an excellent product is so important for marketers.
- [01:47] Why marketing won’t solve your product issues.
- [02:44] The importance of a good NPS score.
- [02:57] Why SaaS companies should keep an eye on their retention rates.
- [03:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:09] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...