In episode #2207, Neil and Eric talk about why product market fit is important for marketers. There is a common misconception that marketing can solve all your product issues. The truth is that marketing amplifies the product you already have, which is why product market fit is essential for getting the most out of your marketing strategy. Tune in as we break down this crucial relationship and how it impacts your ROI!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Product Market Fit is Important For Marketers.
- [00:25] A brief overview of product market fit.
- [00:50] How product market fit impacts your ROI.
- [01:18] Why having an excellent product is so important for marketers.
- [01:47] Why marketing won’t solve your product issues.
- [02:44] The importance of a good NPS score.
- [02:57] Why SaaS companies should keep an eye on their retention rates.
- [03:07] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:09] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...