In episode #1965, Neil and Eric talk about why SEO is an unfair advantage. Large companies spend tens of millions on paid advertising, while a fraction of that goes to SEO. SEO has fantastic long-term advantages, and the good news is that it doesn’t need to cost you millions of dollars to benefit from its impact. Tune in today to hear how mastering SEO can give your business an unfair advantage and why it only gets better in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why SEO Is An Unfair Advantage.
- [00:25] How SEO differs from paid advertising.
- [00:46] Why SEO is difficult to scale up and requires a lot of creativity.
- [01:36] Why Neil and Eric love SEO’s ability to empower smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
- [02:06] How SEO forces you into long-term thinking.
- [03:23] The compounding effect of good SEO and why it gives you an unfair advantage.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...