In episode #1965, Neil and Eric talk about why SEO is an unfair advantage. Large companies spend tens of millions on paid advertising, while a fraction of that goes to SEO. SEO has fantastic long-term advantages, and the good news is that it doesn’t need to cost you millions of dollars to benefit from its impact. Tune in today to hear how mastering SEO can give your business an unfair advantage and why it only gets better in the long run!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why SEO Is An Unfair Advantage.
- [00:25] How SEO differs from paid advertising.
- [00:46] Why SEO is difficult to scale up and requires a lot of creativity.
- [01:36] Why Neil and Eric love SEO’s ability to empower smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
- [02:06] How SEO forces you into long-term thinking.
- [03:23] The compounding effect of good SEO and why it gives you an unfair advantage.
- [04:07] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...