In episode #1486, we discuss why SEO is still our best marketing strategy in 2020. SEO is still one of the cheapest and most effective and consistent ways of gaining traffic, even though it is a long-term strategy. Tune in to hear all the benefits of building up a strong domain authority!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why SEO Is Still Our Number One Marketing Strategy in 2020.
- [00:51] SEO requires time and human capital to get good results.
- [01:02] However, it is still one of the cheapest, most consistent ways of getting traffic.
- [01:31] SEO is a long-term, cost-efficient game and a gift that keeps on giving.
- [02:13] Once you have SEO as a bedrock, you can begin building out the other channels.
- [02:25] If you continue to provide value, you will get a ton of traffic.
- [03:03] No other traffic source produces such consistent quality traffic that drives conversions.
- [03:14] The smartest entrepreneurs understand business and SEO.
- [03:41] When you’ve built up domain authority, you have a unique arbitrage opportunity.
- [04:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....