In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google looking to follow in their footsteps, we share some tips to help you prepare for and adapt to an eventual decrease in user data; from building a loyal community to diversifying your digital marketing approach, and more! Tune in today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why Some Ad Platforms Will Struggle in The Future.
- [00:26] How Apple’s privacy changes have slashed ad ROI across platforms.
- [00:59] The impact it will have when Google follows in Apple’s footsteps.
- [02:05] How App Tracking Transparency helped Apple boost its own ad business.
- [02:58] Why you win if you have first-party data.
- [03:05] Why you need to be prepared and take an omnichannel approach to marketing.
- [03:25] The importance of building an audience and a loyal community.
- [04:03] Why you can’t rely solely on Meta or Google for digital marketing.
- [04:16] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:25] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- ‘Google follows in Apple’s footsteps, to let users stop ad tracking on Android’
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...