In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-essentials and luxury items. Tune in to learn how to handle your money smartly and why you shouldn’t spend your earnings as if you are a millionaire!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Easiest Way to Go Broke is By Acting Rich.
- [00:25] Why the best way to succeed as a marketer is by saving your money.
- [02:35] Why people often feel pressure to appear rich and how to live more frugally.
- [03:12] The difference between being wealthy and rich.
- [03:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:52] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...