In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-essentials and luxury items. Tune in to learn how to handle your money smartly and why you shouldn’t spend your earnings as if you are a millionaire!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Easiest Way to Go Broke is By Acting Rich.
- [00:25] Why the best way to succeed as a marketer is by saving your money.
- [02:35] Why people often feel pressure to appear rich and how to live more frugally.
- [03:12] The difference between being wealthy and rich.
- [03:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:52] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...