In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-essentials and luxury items. Tune in to learn how to handle your money smartly and why you shouldn’t spend your earnings as if you are a millionaire!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Easiest Way to Go Broke is By Acting Rich.
- [00:25] Why the best way to succeed as a marketer is by saving your money.
- [02:35] Why people often feel pressure to appear rich and how to live more frugally.
- [03:12] The difference between being wealthy and rich.
- [03:46] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:52] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...