In episode #2212, Neil and Eric talk about why the riches are not in the niches. A lot of marketers like to advise that you should find your niche and focus on that. The only problem is that this strategy puts a cap on your potential to grow. Tune in to learn how to avoid this rookie error, and find out what you should be focusing on instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Riches are NOT in the Niches (Beginner Mistake).
- [00:25] Why focusing on a niche is limiting and what you should prioritize instead.
- [00:43] Why total addressable market (TAM) is such an important indicator.
- [01:34] A reminder of what type of businesses this advice applies to.
- [03:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:59] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...