In episode #2212, Neil and Eric talk about why the riches are not in the niches. A lot of marketers like to advise that you should find your niche and focus on that. The only problem is that this strategy puts a cap on your potential to grow. Tune in to learn how to avoid this rookie error, and find out what you should be focusing on instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Riches are NOT in the Niches (Beginner Mistake).
- [00:25] Why focusing on a niche is limiting and what you should prioritize instead.
- [00:43] Why total addressable market (TAM) is such an important indicator.
- [01:34] A reminder of what type of businesses this advice applies to.
- [03:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:59] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...