In episode #2212, Neil and Eric talk about why the riches are not in the niches. A lot of marketers like to advise that you should find your niche and focus on that. The only problem is that this strategy puts a cap on your potential to grow. Tune in to learn how to avoid this rookie error, and find out what you should be focusing on instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why the Riches are NOT in the Niches (Beginner Mistake).
- [00:25] Why focusing on a niche is limiting and what you should prioritize instead.
- [00:43] Why total addressable market (TAM) is such an important indicator.
- [01:34] A reminder of what type of businesses this advice applies to.
- [03:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:59] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...