In episode #1503, we talk about the little-known trend that is revealing the future of digital marketing! There has been a steady rise in the use of voice tech devices and smart home technologies over the last few years, do not ignore these developments! Just like any other advances, digital marketing will follow suit and utilize them in whatever way possible, tune in to hear all about it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why This Little Known Trend Reveals the Future of Digital Marketing.
- [00:33] The trend towards voice search devices in our homes.
- [01:02] Digital marketing is following this trend and will soon rely on voice technology.
- [01:30] How these devices allow better targeted advertising.
- [02:29] Prediction and the power of AI; advances in the near future.
- [02:41] The general voice tech field and the rise of podcasting as a medium.
- [03:00] Recent developments from big companies for ease of use for purchases.
- [04:09] Remember, digital marketing follows the general trends of the world.
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...