In episode #1503, we talk about the little-known trend that is revealing the future of digital marketing! There has been a steady rise in the use of voice tech devices and smart home technologies over the last few years, do not ignore these developments! Just like any other advances, digital marketing will follow suit and utilize them in whatever way possible, tune in to hear all about it.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why This Little Known Trend Reveals the Future of Digital Marketing.
- [00:33] The trend towards voice search devices in our homes.
- [01:02] Digital marketing is following this trend and will soon rely on voice technology.
- [01:30] How these devices allow better targeted advertising.
- [02:29] Prediction and the power of AI; advances in the near future.
- [02:41] The general voice tech field and the rise of podcasting as a medium.
- [03:00] Recent developments from big companies for ease of use for purchases.
- [04:09] Remember, digital marketing follows the general trends of the world.
- [04:20] That is it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...