In episode #1547, we talk about why the top marketers love risk and actively seek it out. Without risk, there can be no reward, and for some, taking risks becomes addictive simply because of the dopamine rush it produces. In this episode, we talk about some of our favorite entrepreneurs, the risks they have taken, and the amazing places this approach to life has taken them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why The Top Marketers Love Risk and Actively Seek It Out.
- [00:33] A story about Eric proving how much he loves taking risks.
- [01:20] The rush of taking risks and how it keeps pushing you.
- [02:11] The dopamine rush of gaming and how it is similar to digital marketing.
- [02:29] From affiliate marketing to business and how this process is like a game.
- [03:12] Examples of great digital marketers.
- [03:47] With no risk, there is no reward.
- [04:00] Taking no risk is the biggest risk one can take.
- [05:28] More examples of risk-taking marketers.
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...