In episode #1547, we talk about why the top marketers love risk and actively seek it out. Without risk, there can be no reward, and for some, taking risks becomes addictive simply because of the dopamine rush it produces. In this episode, we talk about some of our favorite entrepreneurs, the risks they have taken, and the amazing places this approach to life has taken them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why The Top Marketers Love Risk and Actively Seek It Out.
- [00:33] A story about Eric proving how much he loves taking risks.
- [01:20] The rush of taking risks and how it keeps pushing you.
- [02:11] The dopamine rush of gaming and how it is similar to digital marketing.
- [02:29] From affiliate marketing to business and how this process is like a game.
- [03:12] Examples of great digital marketers.
- [03:47] With no risk, there is no reward.
- [04:00] Taking no risk is the biggest risk one can take.
- [05:28] More examples of risk-taking marketers.
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...