In episode #1547, we talk about why the top marketers love risk and actively seek it out. Without risk, there can be no reward, and for some, taking risks becomes addictive simply because of the dopamine rush it produces. In this episode, we talk about some of our favorite entrepreneurs, the risks they have taken, and the amazing places this approach to life has taken them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why The Top Marketers Love Risk and Actively Seek It Out.
- [00:33] A story about Eric proving how much he loves taking risks.
- [01:20] The rush of taking risks and how it keeps pushing you.
- [02:11] The dopamine rush of gaming and how it is similar to digital marketing.
- [02:29] From affiliate marketing to business and how this process is like a game.
- [03:12] Examples of great digital marketers.
- [03:47] With no risk, there is no reward.
- [04:00] Taking no risk is the biggest risk one can take.
- [05:28] More examples of risk-taking marketers.
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...