In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable information, making this the best platform for learning and shaping your worldview. Tune in to hear how cheap ads on Twitter can make a big difference to your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Twitter is A Severely Underrated Platform.
- [00:34] An example of how running Twitter ads can lead to important conversations.
- [01:00] The branding value you can get for as little as $10 or $15 a day.
- [01:11] Getting impressions and a wide reach are the most important benefits of Twitter posts.
- [01:41] From an ads and learning perspective, Twitter is the best social media network.
- [02:03] Twitter has a lot of smart, high net worth people engaging.
- [02:48] Eric shares the number of impressions he is getting on his Twitter posts.
- [03:38] There is not a lot of competition for advertising on Twitter.
- [04:38] Use Twitter to have your worldview shaped by intelligent people.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...