In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable information, making this the best platform for learning and shaping your worldview. Tune in to hear how cheap ads on Twitter can make a big difference to your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Twitter is A Severely Underrated Platform.
- [00:34] An example of how running Twitter ads can lead to important conversations.
- [01:00] The branding value you can get for as little as $10 or $15 a day.
- [01:11] Getting impressions and a wide reach are the most important benefits of Twitter posts.
- [01:41] From an ads and learning perspective, Twitter is the best social media network.
- [02:03] Twitter has a lot of smart, high net worth people engaging.
- [02:48] Eric shares the number of impressions he is getting on his Twitter posts.
- [03:38] There is not a lot of competition for advertising on Twitter.
- [04:38] Use Twitter to have your worldview shaped by intelligent people.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...