In episode #1889, Neil and Eric talk about Why US Adults Find TV Ads to Be Trustworthy. Neil shares his findings from a survey that adults over fifty are much more likely to trust figures and companies who appear on tv, and what that means for your marketing strategy. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why US Adults Find TV Ads to Be Trustworthy.
- [00:30] How the US departure from Afghanistan has affected tv advertising schedules.
- [01:16] The survey findings on older adults over 50, and their belief that individuals and companies who appear on tv are trustworthy.
- [01:57] Some of the streaming services that offer advertising opportunities like Roku and Hulu.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Advertise on Roku and Hulu
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...