In episode #2039, Neil and Eric talk about why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text. Learn how Google is indexing videos and podcasts, and how emotionally connecting with your audience through video increases your engagement. For all this, and much more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text.
- [00:30] How Google indexes podcasts and video content.
- [00:48] The role that engagement plays in whether people seek out your content.
- [01:24] Why it’s easier to emotionally connect with your audience through video content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:03] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Marques Brownlee
- Logan Paul
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...