In episode #2039, Neil and Eric talk about why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text. Learn how Google is indexing videos and podcasts, and how emotionally connecting with your audience through video increases your engagement. For all this, and much more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text.
- [00:30] How Google indexes podcasts and video content.
- [00:48] The role that engagement plays in whether people seek out your content.
- [01:24] Why it’s easier to emotionally connect with your audience through video content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:03] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Marques Brownlee
- Logan Paul
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...