In episode #2039, Neil and Eric talk about why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text. Learn how Google is indexing videos and podcasts, and how emotionally connecting with your audience through video increases your engagement. For all this, and much more, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: why video content is better than text content, even though Google prefers text.
- [00:30] How Google indexes podcasts and video content.
- [00:48] The role that engagement plays in whether people seek out your content.
- [01:24] Why it’s easier to emotionally connect with your audience through video content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:03] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Grant Cardone
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Marques Brownlee
- Logan Paul
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...