In episode #2333, we talk about why we repeat the same things on this podcast from time to time. We discuss focus as a reason for this, how repetition can be beneficial in inspiring you to take action, and how similar content may hit differently depending on the stage you find yourself in. Tune in for some guidance and insights if you’re creating content for the long term.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why We Repeat The Same Things.
- [00:56] Focus on a reason why you may repeat some of the same things in your content.
- [01:16] How repetition can be beneficial because you often don’t take action the first time.
- [02:36] How the same content may hit differently depending on the stage that you’re in.
- [03:41] The importance of getting the fundamentals right.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...