In episode #704, Eric and Neil discuss why they don’t worry about sucking at Instagram. Tune in to hear why it’s ok to suck at Instagram marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We Suck at Instagram (and You Should To)
- [00:45] Neil only has one image uploaded at this point.
- [01:05] The cool part about Instagram is that it gives you a window into other people’s lives.
- [01:30] If it’s a viable way to get business, why don’t Eric and Neil use it?
- [01:40] They want to play to their strengths and there also isn’t enough time in the day to focus on Instagram.
- [02:10] The two biggest spends/revenue producers are Adwords and Facebook.
- [02:40] Nail the basics first, then expand.
- [03:05] Grant Cardone has an insane studio set-up, because he has a whole team.
- [03:35] When you’re starting out, you aren’t yet mastering anything.
- [03:47] Focus on a few basics, before trying your hand at Instagram.
- [04:25] When you are good at video and pictures, then you can worry about Instagram.
- [05:11] You need 10,000 followers to do well on Instagram and it’s hard to reach that level.
- [05:52] A lot of people have fake bot followers, which affects the account’s reach.
- [06:09] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #780, Eric and Neil discuss how they are going to reach 1 Million downloads per month. Tune in to hear how they are going to do this and why they set this goal....
In episode #779, Eric and Neil discuss how to convert more leads. Tune in to hear their great hack....
In episode #778, Eric and Neil discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear how you can improve your rankings....