In episode #704, Eric and Neil discuss why they don’t worry about sucking at Instagram. Tune in to hear why it’s ok to suck at Instagram marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We Suck at Instagram (and You Should To)
- [00:45] Neil only has one image uploaded at this point.
- [01:05] The cool part about Instagram is that it gives you a window into other people’s lives.
- [01:30] If it’s a viable way to get business, why don’t Eric and Neil use it?
- [01:40] They want to play to their strengths and there also isn’t enough time in the day to focus on Instagram.
- [02:10] The two biggest spends/revenue producers are Adwords and Facebook.
- [02:40] Nail the basics first, then expand.
- [03:05] Grant Cardone has an insane studio set-up, because he has a whole team.
- [03:35] When you’re starting out, you aren’t yet mastering anything.
- [03:47] Focus on a few basics, before trying your hand at Instagram.
- [04:25] When you are good at video and pictures, then you can worry about Instagram.
- [05:11] You need 10,000 followers to do well on Instagram and it’s hard to reach that level.
- [05:52] A lot of people have fake bot followers, which affects the account’s reach.
- [06:09] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...
In episode #1535, we give you the one marketing skill that will get you hired in 2020 – and it is not SEO or PPC! As Andrew Chen famously said, “All marketing channels eventually go to shit.” Th...
In episode #1534, we discuss how to get clients in today’s environment. The best thing you can do is to approach prospective clients with step-by-step solutions that require zero effort on their par...