In episode #775, Eric and Neil discuss the reason they want to do a live event. Tune in to hear why you should also consider putting on a live event.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We’re Going to Do An In Person Event (and You Should Too)
- [00:50] Eric and Neil don’t monetize their podcast nor do they run ads.
- [01:24] On their site for this podcast, they only collect emails and surveys.
- [01:42] If their goal is to impact more people, they realized an in-person event would be a great opportunity. People were also asking for a live event in the surveys.
- [02:45] Charlie Munger talks about aligning incentives.
- [02:56] Eric and Neil are incentivized to reach that 1 Million download milestone.
- [03:12] They did a test even last year in downtown LA.
- [03:32] People had different ranges for what they found too cost prohibitive in terms of attending a conference or live event.
- [03:42] Eric and Neil are making this live event free, so they don’t exclude any interested parties.
- [03:58] They will also be recording the event, so no one has to miss out.
- [04:13] Eric and Neil are hoping to build a larger community.
- [04:28] No matter what you do, consider putting on a live event as a way of connecting with your clients and audience.
- [05:40] Live events are the best ways to market your brand.
- [05:45] That is all for today!
- [05:47] Go to here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...