In episode #1921, Neil and Eric talk about why you don’t get what you wish for. We all have goals, dreams, and ambitions in life, but we don’t always take the steps necessary to achieve them. To learn more about the top reasons why people don’t get what they wish for, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Don’t Get What You Wish For.
- [00:25] Why lack of execution is the number one reason why most people don’t get what they wish for, either in life or in business.
- [00:53] Why your actions need to match your ambitions.
- [01:22] How integrating patience can help you achieve your long-term goals.
- [02:06] Why achieving your goals requires sacrifice.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...