In episode #1921, Neil and Eric talk about why you don’t get what you wish for. We all have goals, dreams, and ambitions in life, but we don’t always take the steps necessary to achieve them. To learn more about the top reasons why people don’t get what they wish for, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Don’t Get What You Wish For.
- [00:25] Why lack of execution is the number one reason why most people don’t get what they wish for, either in life or in business.
- [00:53] Why your actions need to match your ambitions.
- [01:22] How integrating patience can help you achieve your long-term goals.
- [02:06] Why achieving your goals requires sacrifice.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...