In episode #1810, Neil and Eric share the value of talking to your customers to learn more. Yes, reading is important, but getting your hands dirty and testing things is where you will gain the most knowledge about what will work for you and your company.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Need to Go Talk to Potential Customers Instead of Reading.
- [00:27] You learn the most by doing; reading can only get you so far.
- [01:22] An example of why it is important to go out there and learn from customers.
- [01:50] The importance of sharing experiences rather than giving advice.
- [03:09] There is nothing wrong with reading, but you will learn so much from your customers ultimately.
- [03:23] That’s it for today!
- [03:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...