In episode #1483, we discuss why you should optimize your content for search intent. You need to have content that appeals to top, middle, and bottom of the funnel searches to ensure that you capture as much traffic as possible. Tune in to hear how Ubersuggest can help you get ahead of your competitors!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Optimize Your Content for Search Intent.
- [00:33] What we mean when we talk about search intent.
- [01:04] An example of how our agency websites and content are set up.
- [01:28] How your content should be adjusted according to the top, middle, and bottom-funnel.
- [02:08] Choose keywords that have buy-related words in them such as “discount”.
- [02:21] Use comparison keywords such as Mailchimp versus ConvertKit.
- [02:35] When you do your keyword research, look for ones with a high CPC.
- [03:06] Make sure that your content covers the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel traffic.
- [03:28] Use tools like Ubersuggest to see what keywords your competitors are optimizing for.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...