In episode #1483, we discuss why you should optimize your content for search intent. You need to have content that appeals to top, middle, and bottom of the funnel searches to ensure that you capture as much traffic as possible. Tune in to hear how Ubersuggest can help you get ahead of your competitors!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Optimize Your Content for Search Intent.
- [00:33] What we mean when we talk about search intent.
- [01:04] An example of how our agency websites and content are set up.
- [01:28] How your content should be adjusted according to the top, middle, and bottom-funnel.
- [02:08] Choose keywords that have buy-related words in them such as “discount”.
- [02:21] Use comparison keywords such as Mailchimp versus ConvertKit.
- [02:35] When you do your keyword research, look for ones with a high CPC.
- [03:06] Make sure that your content covers the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel traffic.
- [03:28] Use tools like Ubersuggest to see what keywords your competitors are optimizing for.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...