Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business
In episode #1726, we make the argument that the better your staff and systems are, the better your business will do. Tune in and hear the essential components of a scaling business, the primary responsibilities of a CEO, and how to measure the best uses of your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business.
- [00:30] Lessons Neil learned in his early days of running a business.
- [00:49] You won’t grow your business unless you implement systems.
- [00:57] The value of hiring staff that is smarter and better than you.
- [01:10] Replacing yourself using premier staff and systems.
- [01:54] The three jobs of the CEO: vision, recruiting, and financing.
- [02:56] Measuring your time using Dan Sullivan’s task prioritization chart.
- [03:53] Even if you are the best, you are only one person.
- [04:00] What to look for in people you intend to hire.
- [04:20] Check out marketingschool.io/pro and join our community today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...