Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business
In episode #1726, we make the argument that the better your staff and systems are, the better your business will do. Tune in and hear the essential components of a scaling business, the primary responsibilities of a CEO, and how to measure the best uses of your time.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Need to Remove Yourself From Your Business.
- [00:30] Lessons Neil learned in his early days of running a business.
- [00:49] You won’t grow your business unless you implement systems.
- [00:57] The value of hiring staff that is smarter and better than you.
- [01:10] Replacing yourself using premier staff and systems.
- [01:54] The three jobs of the CEO: vision, recruiting, and financing.
- [02:56] Measuring your time using Dan Sullivan’s task prioritization chart.
- [03:53] Even if you are the best, you are only one person.
- [04:00] What to look for in people you intend to hire.
- [04:20] Check out marketingschool.io/pro and join our community today!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...