In Episode #409, Eric and Neil discuss why you ought to pay for celebrity endorsements. Tune in to find out how to make celebrity endorsements possible and the potential gains you can receive by investing in them.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Why You Ought to Pay For Celebrity Endorsements
- 00:35 – “Anytime you have a celebrity on your landing page, your conversion rate will go through the roof”
- 01:02 – Celebrity endorsements work well
- 01:11 – Beats currently has Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Lebron James and other celebrities endorsing them
- 01:46 – They’ve increased their target market size
- 01:55 – The question is: if you’re already spending so much on paid ads, can you get a celebrity endorsement for $30-40K?
- 02:04 – The answer is “yes”
- 02:16 – There are micro influencers that you can connect with and help you promote your business
- 02:36 – Micro influencers have at least 20K followers
- 02:52 – In Shoe Dog, Phil Knight talked about using celebrities to endorse products
- 03:23 – Neil’s friend owns Binary Options and they got Conor McGregor to endorse them after he lost his first fight
- 03:52 – Binary Option’s conversion rate went up and they paid McGregor quite a low rate
- 04:45 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 05:44 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 05:55 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Celebrity endorsements work well and is a sure-fire way to boost your conversion through the roof.
- If you’re spending a lot on paid ads, you might want to consider building a relationship with a micro influencer instead.
- Celebrity endorsements aren’t just the Michael Jordans and Kylie Jenners, reach out to those who have influence and can give you a lower rate.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...