In episode #728, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of taking online marketing courses. Tune in to hear both sides of this argument.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should and Shouldn’t Spend Money on Marketing Courses
- [00:45] If you end up paying for something, you’re more likely to take action.
- [00:52] People can find what a course is selling for free elsewhere.
- [01:20] If you pay for it, there is still a chance you won’t take action.
- [02:00] It depends on your personality type when it comes to taking action.
- [02:20] Eric sees people offering online courses as taking advantage of others.
- [02:33] They may not actually be experts and credibility isn’t required to teach online courses.
- [02:51] Eric feels it is preying on people’s insecurities.
- [03:26] Look into the person selling the course; check credentials.
- [04:15] Some courses are being taught by people who just teach courses and don’t have actionable information.
- [05:12] That’s all for today!
- [05:15] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...