In episode #728, Eric and Neil discuss the pros and cons of taking online marketing courses. Tune in to hear both sides of this argument.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should and Shouldn’t Spend Money on Marketing Courses
- [00:45] If you end up paying for something, you’re more likely to take action.
- [00:52] People can find what a course is selling for free elsewhere.
- [01:20] If you pay for it, there is still a chance you won’t take action.
- [02:00] It depends on your personality type when it comes to taking action.
- [02:20] Eric sees people offering online courses as taking advantage of others.
- [02:33] They may not actually be experts and credibility isn’t required to teach online courses.
- [02:51] Eric feels it is preying on people’s insecurities.
- [03:26] Look into the person selling the course; check credentials.
- [04:15] Some courses are being taught by people who just teach courses and don’t have actionable information.
- [05:12] That’s all for today!
- [05:15] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...