In episode #1418, we talk about why you should be segmenting your website visitors. There are a lot of different types of visitors that will arrive on your website, and segmentation allows you to put them in buckets so they can be shown different messages, products, and services to maximize conversion rates! Tune in to hear best practices for segmentation and how it could benefit your business right now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Be Segmenting Your Website Visitors.
- [00:30] What is segmentation and how does it help deal with different kinds of website visitors?
- [01:09] Using RightMessage to segment visitors according to their income.
- [02:53] If you segment people, you serve them better, meaning more revenue for you!
- [03:05] Picking the most relevant people to segment because it’s hard to segment everyone.
- [03:14] Remembering not to present people with too many offers.
- [03:39] Segmenting based on form fields, browser detection, language, and location.
- [04:25] Great software to use for Ecommerce customer segmentation: bucket.io, RightMessage, and Clearbit.
- [05:06] People feel better when a website directly caters to them, thus they convert better!
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...