In episode #2063, Neil and Eric talk about why you should be tap dancing to work each day. Regardless of your income, if you don’t enjoy your work it can have long-term negative effects on your health, both mentally and physically. Tune in to hear our advice on how to prioritize happiness over income, why it’s worth cutting back on your lifestyle if it enables you to pursue the things you love, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Should Be Tap Dancing to Work Each Day.
- [00:25] How Warren Buffet inspired today’s topic.
- [00:42] Why, if you’re not happy, you should be doing something else.
- [01:19] Why you should optimize for happiness, rather than income.
- [01:43] How to determine whether what you’re doing is making you happy.
- [02:51] Why doing something you love improves so many aspects of your life.
- [03:14] Why it’s worth cutting back on your lifestyle if it helps you pursue the things you love.
- [02:51] How doing something you love helps you persevere through tough times.
- [04:01] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:02] Visit levelingup.com/epic to sign up for our live event in Austin!
- [04:12] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Sign up for our live event in Austin from the 25th to the 27th of April: levelingup.com/epic
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...