In Episode #305, Eric and Neil discuss why you should clean your email list. Tune in to learn what tools you can use to help you manage your email lists and the benefits of making this a TOP priority—including saving you money!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Why You Should Clean Your Email List
- 00:40 – Neil’s email is a mess and uses everything from Infusionsoft to Maropost to Mailgun
- 01:02 – They’re trying to figure which one will work well
- 01:19 – “If you don’t clear your list, your deliverability goes through the shitter”
- 01:24 – No one will get your emails
- 01:56 – Neil would clean the list, look at the most active subscribers and start sending emails to them
- 02:05 – Neil uses ConvertKit combined with Infusionsoft as their main mail service solution
- 02:30 – If you don’t clean your list up and you have a lot of inactive subscribers, you will be paying more
- 02:53 – Cleaning your email list is also saving you money
- 03:01 – Have a workflow using Drip or Infusionsoft
- 03:05 – Have a re-engagement sequence in place
- 03:40 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Sniply which allows you to overlay CTA or forms over social links that you’re sharing
- 04:06 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 04:10 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 04:30 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Cleaning your email list directly equates to lowering your expenses and minimizing waste.
- Create a workflow for your email subscribers, especially when it comes to creating an re-engagement sequence.
- If you don’t manage your email well, your subscribers may not end up not getting any of your emails.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...