In episode #2116, Neil and Eric talk about why you should create a swipe file (and tell you what it is). Swipe files are incredibly handy. It’s a place where you can store eye-catching ads, copy, and websites to draw on for future inspiration and experimentation. Tune in to hear how to identify content for your swipe files, as well as the best tools for building a great one!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Should Create A Swipe File (and What It Is).
- [00:30] An overview of how to create a swipe file.
- [01:13] How a swipe file can help you identify attention-grabbing strategies.
- [01:17] Why swipe files can give you a head start on what you should be experimenting with.
- [02:15] Examples of tools to use for your swipe file.
- [03:12] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:19] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Twitter Blue
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....