In episode #2116, Neil and Eric talk about why you should create a swipe file (and tell you what it is). Swipe files are incredibly handy. It’s a place where you can store eye-catching ads, copy, and websites to draw on for future inspiration and experimentation. Tune in to hear how to identify content for your swipe files, as well as the best tools for building a great one!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Should Create A Swipe File (and What It Is).
- [00:30] An overview of how to create a swipe file.
- [01:13] How a swipe file can help you identify attention-grabbing strategies.
- [01:17] Why swipe files can give you a head start on what you should be experimenting with.
- [02:15] Examples of tools to use for your swipe file.
- [03:12] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:19] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Twitter Blue
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...