In episode #2116, Neil and Eric talk about why you should create a swipe file (and tell you what it is). Swipe files are incredibly handy. It’s a place where you can store eye-catching ads, copy, and websites to draw on for future inspiration and experimentation. Tune in to hear how to identify content for your swipe files, as well as the best tools for building a great one!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Should Create A Swipe File (and What It Is).
- [00:30] An overview of how to create a swipe file.
- [01:13] How a swipe file can help you identify attention-grabbing strategies.
- [01:17] Why swipe files can give you a head start on what you should be experimenting with.
- [02:15] Examples of tools to use for your swipe file.
- [03:12] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:19] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Facebook Ad Library
- Twitter Blue
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...