In Episode #324, Eric and Neil discuss why you should host marketing meetups. Tune in to learn how you can benefit by either attending or hosting meetups consistently and why the focus should be one what you can learn from a meetup—not how many deals you can make.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: Why You Should Host Marketing Meetups
- 00:37 – Neil has never hosted a marketing meetup but has been to Eric’s
- 00:42 – Marketing meetups are an awesome place to learn from others
- 00:53 – You can grow your network through meetups
- 01:03 – You can accelerate your learning in meetups
- 01:17 – Eric tries to keep the meetups he organizes small and intimate
- 01:25 – Having just around 25 people makes connections easier and stronger
- 01:57 – A meetup doesn’t always have to be an entrepreneurial meetup
- 02:04 – Meetups are good for recruiting
- 02:27 – “It’s about being top of the line”
- 02:59 – Figure out how you can take your online stuff offline
- 03:08 – The best use of a meetup is to learn MORE
- 03:36 – Don’t have too many expectations, meeting one new person is enough
- 04:30 – Meeting people consistently will compound eventually
- 04:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Meetups are great way to increase your network and learn more.
- Don’t go on a meetup thinking that you will go home with so many new deals, just enjoy the day.
- When organizing a meetup, try to keep it small and intimate so it’s easier to make those connections.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...