In episode #1799, we tell you why you should keep your marketing meetings under the 25-minute mark. The thing about marketing is that there is always so much to discuss that meetings can stretch for hours. Rather than do this, try to revolve a meeting around one or two specific problems while everybody is concentrating. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Make Marketing Meetings 25 Minutes Or Less.
- [00:30] Honing in on a specific problem while focus is laser sharp.
- [01:50] Using memos to prepare everybody for a quick meeting.
- [03:22] Focusing on execution and not chit-chat.
- [04:00] Keeping meetings short as a way of preserving your sanity.
- [04:29] How much money gets wasted during meetings.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...