In episode #1799, we tell you why you should keep your marketing meetings under the 25-minute mark. The thing about marketing is that there is always so much to discuss that meetings can stretch for hours. Rather than do this, try to revolve a meeting around one or two specific problems while everybody is concentrating. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Make Marketing Meetings 25 Minutes Or Less.
- [00:30] Honing in on a specific problem while focus is laser sharp.
- [01:50] Using memos to prepare everybody for a quick meeting.
- [03:22] Focusing on execution and not chit-chat.
- [04:00] Keeping meetings short as a way of preserving your sanity.
- [04:29] How much money gets wasted during meetings.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...