In episode #1799, we tell you why you should keep your marketing meetings under the 25-minute mark. The thing about marketing is that there is always so much to discuss that meetings can stretch for hours. Rather than do this, try to revolve a meeting around one or two specific problems while everybody is concentrating. Tune in to learn more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Make Marketing Meetings 25 Minutes Or Less.
- [00:30] Honing in on a specific problem while focus is laser sharp.
- [01:50] Using memos to prepare everybody for a quick meeting.
- [03:22] Focusing on execution and not chit-chat.
- [04:00] Keeping meetings short as a way of preserving your sanity.
- [04:29] How much money gets wasted during meetings.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...