In episode #762, Eric and Neil discuss why you should stick to one marketing channel. Tune in to hear why focusing on one channel is so important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Only Stick to One Marketing Channel
- [00:36] When Eric has tried too many channels at once, he has failed.
- [00:50] Doing too much spreads you too thin and can lead to disastrous results.
- [01:06] Focus on the thing that is most successful.
- [01:30] Marketing is not just one channel, it has to encompasses everything.
- [01:50] Each individual should focus on their strongest skill set.
- [03:10] Neil is not great at Instagram, so he doesn’t bother with it.
- [04:00] Look at the most successful marketers. They crush it at social media, but they don’t ignore the other channels available (they just have another team member take care of it).
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...