In episode #762, Eric and Neil discuss why you should stick to one marketing channel. Tune in to hear why focusing on one channel is so important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Only Stick to One Marketing Channel
- [00:36] When Eric has tried too many channels at once, he has failed.
- [00:50] Doing too much spreads you too thin and can lead to disastrous results.
- [01:06] Focus on the thing that is most successful.
- [01:30] Marketing is not just one channel, it has to encompasses everything.
- [01:50] Each individual should focus on their strongest skill set.
- [03:10] Neil is not great at Instagram, so he doesn’t bother with it.
- [04:00] Look at the most successful marketers. They crush it at social media, but they don’t ignore the other channels available (they just have another team member take care of it).
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...