In episode #762, Eric and Neil discuss why you should stick to one marketing channel. Tune in to hear why focusing on one channel is so important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Only Stick to One Marketing Channel
- [00:36] When Eric has tried too many channels at once, he has failed.
- [00:50] Doing too much spreads you too thin and can lead to disastrous results.
- [01:06] Focus on the thing that is most successful.
- [01:30] Marketing is not just one channel, it has to encompasses everything.
- [01:50] Each individual should focus on their strongest skill set.
- [03:10] Neil is not great at Instagram, so he doesn’t bother with it.
- [04:00] Look at the most successful marketers. They crush it at social media, but they don’t ignore the other channels available (they just have another team member take care of it).
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...