In episode #2140, Neil and Eric talk about why you should own your traffic sources. Find out why owning your traffic sources gives you more options, how big tech companies are operating, and how to protect yourself when working with ad agencies.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Why You Should Own Your Traffic Sources.
- [00:25] Why owning your own traffic sources gives you more options for advertising.
- [01:29] Why you shouldn’t let an ad agency create and control your accounts.
- [02:44] Examples of how businesses are creating their own media companies.
- [03:54] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...