In episode #1003, we discuss why you should, like us, produce less content. Tune in to hear why text-based content isn’t worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Produce Less Content
- [00:35] We have found that it is harder to rank when doing content marketing.
- [00:47] Writing regurgitated information just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- [01:03] So, now, we produce less content, but make sure that what we do produce is of the highest quality.
- [01:10] It’s not as competitive for video and audio content.
- [01:25] Eric and I have produced less text content lately.
- [01:40] Just because something works for us, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
- [02:10] In the tech space, there is a lot more noise and it’s harder to stand out.
- [02:24] Find new and novel topics in order to make a splash.
- [03:04] You can always repurpose audio and video content to make more text-based content.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...