In episode #1003, we discuss why you should, like us, produce less content. Tune in to hear why text-based content isn’t worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Produce Less Content
- [00:35] We have found that it is harder to rank when doing content marketing.
- [00:47] Writing regurgitated information just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- [01:03] So, now, we produce less content, but make sure that what we do produce is of the highest quality.
- [01:10] It’s not as competitive for video and audio content.
- [01:25] Eric and I have produced less text content lately.
- [01:40] Just because something works for us, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
- [02:10] In the tech space, there is a lot more noise and it’s harder to stand out.
- [02:24] Find new and novel topics in order to make a splash.
- [03:04] You can always repurpose audio and video content to make more text-based content.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...