In episode #1003, we discuss why you should, like us, produce less content. Tune in to hear why text-based content isn’t worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Produce Less Content
- [00:35] We have found that it is harder to rank when doing content marketing.
- [00:47] Writing regurgitated information just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- [01:03] So, now, we produce less content, but make sure that what we do produce is of the highest quality.
- [01:10] It’s not as competitive for video and audio content.
- [01:25] Eric and I have produced less text content lately.
- [01:40] Just because something works for us, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
- [02:10] In the tech space, there is a lot more noise and it’s harder to stand out.
- [02:24] Find new and novel topics in order to make a splash.
- [03:04] You can always repurpose audio and video content to make more text-based content.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:53] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...