In episode #1986, Neil and Eric talk about why you should remove yourself from the business (and how). Building a business is a time-consuming process that takes plenty of dedication and hard work. But building a business that can run without you will afford you the freedom to venture out and continue to grow. Tune in to learn how to remove yourself from the business and discover the concept of working above the business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Remove Yourself From The Business (And How).
- [00:30] Neil’s advice on how to remove yourself from your business.
- [00:37] Why you need to hire people who have successfully done the job before.
- [00:50] How to find your next hire on LinkedIn.
- [01:35] Just because someone is successful in a similar agency, doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily be successful in yours.
- [03:18] The concept of working above the business.
- [02:35] Why it’s worth hiring an expensive executive if you have the money for it.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] Leave us a review, rate, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next?Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode?If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...