In episode #1986, Neil and Eric talk about why you should remove yourself from the business (and how). Building a business is a time-consuming process that takes plenty of dedication and hard work. But building a business that can run without you will afford you the freedom to venture out and continue to grow. Tune in to learn how to remove yourself from the business and discover the concept of working above the business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Remove Yourself From The Business (And How).
- [00:30] Neil’s advice on how to remove yourself from your business.
- [00:37] Why you need to hire people who have successfully done the job before.
- [00:50] How to find your next hire on LinkedIn.
- [01:35] Just because someone is successful in a similar agency, doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily be successful in yours.
- [03:18] The concept of working above the business.
- [02:35] Why it’s worth hiring an expensive executive if you have the money for it.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:07] Leave us a review, rate, and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next?Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode?If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...