In episode #715, Eric and Neil discuss repetition in marketing. Tune in to hear why it’s important to repeat yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again
- [00:48] They repeat messages over and over, because people won’t absorb your message the first time they read it.
- [01:07] Tony Robbins uses the same technique.
- [01:45] If you keep putting your message out there, people are more likely to convert, and you will become the authority in your field.
- [02:25] Eric and Neil talk about marketing and SEO so often, that they often come up in marketing and SEO conversations.
- [02:45] They know how to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:51] Check out the book Top of Mind.
- [04:01] When repeating, you must do it across multiple channels.
- [04:35] Think about creative ways you can repeat your message.
- [05:25] Even though Neil has written blog posts about other topics, he often posts about the same thing, to make sure his point gets across. However, you can repeat yourself via a citation.
- [06:29] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...