In episode #715, Eric and Neil discuss repetition in marketing. Tune in to hear why it’s important to repeat yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again
- [00:48] They repeat messages over and over, because people won’t absorb your message the first time they read it.
- [01:07] Tony Robbins uses the same technique.
- [01:45] If you keep putting your message out there, people are more likely to convert, and you will become the authority in your field.
- [02:25] Eric and Neil talk about marketing and SEO so often, that they often come up in marketing and SEO conversations.
- [02:45] They know how to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:51] Check out the book Top of Mind.
- [04:01] When repeating, you must do it across multiple channels.
- [04:35] Think about creative ways you can repeat your message.
- [05:25] Even though Neil has written blog posts about other topics, he often posts about the same thing, to make sure his point gets across. However, you can repeat yourself via a citation.
- [06:29] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...