In episode #715, Eric and Neil discuss repetition in marketing. Tune in to hear why it’s important to repeat yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again
- [00:48] They repeat messages over and over, because people won’t absorb your message the first time they read it.
- [01:07] Tony Robbins uses the same technique.
- [01:45] If you keep putting your message out there, people are more likely to convert, and you will become the authority in your field.
- [02:25] Eric and Neil talk about marketing and SEO so often, that they often come up in marketing and SEO conversations.
- [02:45] They know how to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:51] Check out the book Top of Mind.
- [04:01] When repeating, you must do it across multiple channels.
- [04:35] Think about creative ways you can repeat your message.
- [05:25] Even though Neil has written blog posts about other topics, he often posts about the same thing, to make sure his point gets across. However, you can repeat yourself via a citation.
- [06:29] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...