In episode #715, Eric and Neil discuss repetition in marketing. Tune in to hear why it’s important to repeat yourself!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You Should Repeat Your Message Over and Over Again
- [00:48] They repeat messages over and over, because people won’t absorb your message the first time they read it.
- [01:07] Tony Robbins uses the same technique.
- [01:45] If you keep putting your message out there, people are more likely to convert, and you will become the authority in your field.
- [02:25] Eric and Neil talk about marketing and SEO so often, that they often come up in marketing and SEO conversations.
- [02:45] They know how to stay top-of-mind.
- [02:51] Check out the book Top of Mind.
- [04:01] When repeating, you must do it across multiple channels.
- [04:35] Think about creative ways you can repeat your message.
- [05:25] Even though Neil has written blog posts about other topics, he often posts about the same thing, to make sure his point gets across. However, you can repeat yourself via a citation.
- [06:29] That’s all for today!
- [06:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...