In episode #1751, we share our thoughts on why you should send gifts to your clients. People don’t often send out real gifts these days, so keeping this practice alive is a great way of maintaining good relationships and improving the experience you have with the people in your network. Tune in and hear some of Eric and Neil’s gift-giving blunders as well as how to know what gifts your clients will love!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Send Gifts to Clients.
- [00:30] Setting yourself apart by sending physical gifts.
- [01:26] What to do and what not to do when it comes to sending gifts.
- [02:06] Why Neil’s wife hated the knife Eric gave her.
- [03:13] Don’t give gifts with your brand on them.
- [03:52] Giving gifts with long-term use cases that improve client experiences.
- [05:07] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...