In episode #1751, we share our thoughts on why you should send gifts to your clients. People don’t often send out real gifts these days, so keeping this practice alive is a great way of maintaining good relationships and improving the experience you have with the people in your network. Tune in and hear some of Eric and Neil’s gift-giving blunders as well as how to know what gifts your clients will love!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Send Gifts to Clients.
- [00:30] Setting yourself apart by sending physical gifts.
- [01:26] What to do and what not to do when it comes to sending gifts.
- [02:06] Why Neil’s wife hated the knife Eric gave her.
- [03:13] Don’t give gifts with your brand on them.
- [03:52] Giving gifts with long-term use cases that improve client experiences.
- [05:07] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...