In episode #1751, we share our thoughts on why you should send gifts to your clients. People don’t often send out real gifts these days, so keeping this practice alive is a great way of maintaining good relationships and improving the experience you have with the people in your network. Tune in and hear some of Eric and Neil’s gift-giving blunders as well as how to know what gifts your clients will love!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Send Gifts to Clients.
- [00:30] Setting yourself apart by sending physical gifts.
- [01:26] What to do and what not to do when it comes to sending gifts.
- [02:06] Why Neil’s wife hated the knife Eric gave her.
- [03:13] Don’t give gifts with your brand on them.
- [03:52] Giving gifts with long-term use cases that improve client experiences.
- [05:07] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...