Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads
In episode #1720, we talk about the effectiveness of LinkedIn as a marketing channel. While advertising on LinkedIn is expensive, Neil and Eric have noticed that lead conversion and LTV on this platform are generally higher. They also discuss a few strategies for targeting leads on this platform and why not just advertising but social media budget should be allocated to LinkedIn too. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads.
- [00:28] LinkedIn ads are expensive but convert better for B2B than most channels.
- [01:10] Neil’s LinkedIn clients have a better LTV, making LinkedIn ads cheaper in the long run.
- [01:55] The organic reach on LinkedIn is great.
- [02:00] Strategies for advertising and finding new clients on LinkedIn.
- [02:50] Allocating not just advertising but social budget to LinkedIn.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...