Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads
In episode #1720, we talk about the effectiveness of LinkedIn as a marketing channel. While advertising on LinkedIn is expensive, Neil and Eric have noticed that lead conversion and LTV on this platform are generally higher. They also discuss a few strategies for targeting leads on this platform and why not just advertising but social media budget should be allocated to LinkedIn too. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads.
- [00:28] LinkedIn ads are expensive but convert better for B2B than most channels.
- [01:10] Neil’s LinkedIn clients have a better LTV, making LinkedIn ads cheaper in the long run.
- [01:55] The organic reach on LinkedIn is great.
- [02:00] Strategies for advertising and finding new clients on LinkedIn.
- [02:50] Allocating not just advertising but social budget to LinkedIn.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....