Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads
In episode #1720, we talk about the effectiveness of LinkedIn as a marketing channel. While advertising on LinkedIn is expensive, Neil and Eric have noticed that lead conversion and LTV on this platform are generally higher. They also discuss a few strategies for targeting leads on this platform and why not just advertising but social media budget should be allocated to LinkedIn too. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Shift Marketing Spend to Buy More LinkedIn Ads.
- [00:28] LinkedIn ads are expensive but convert better for B2B than most channels.
- [01:10] Neil’s LinkedIn clients have a better LTV, making LinkedIn ads cheaper in the long run.
- [01:55] The organic reach on LinkedIn is great.
- [02:00] Strategies for advertising and finding new clients on LinkedIn.
- [02:50] Allocating not just advertising but social budget to LinkedIn.
- [03:19] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: