In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so high-quality information is at a premium. Tune in today and learn a bunch of valuable tips for leveraging your unique knowledge through the newsletter format.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 1: Why You Should Start a Subscription Newsletter in 2021.
- [00:36] The rise of Substack and how tech writers can go freelance using newsletters.
- [01:32] Why you should consider starting a paid newsletter if you are a good writer.
- [02:19] People want to specialize thus will pay for niched knowledge.
- [03:29] Once you have some traction, move to your own platform.
- [03:36] The value of offering people unique services above a subscription offering.
- [05:05 That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...