In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so high-quality information is at a premium. Tune in today and learn a bunch of valuable tips for leveraging your unique knowledge through the newsletter format.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 1: Why You Should Start a Subscription Newsletter in 2021.
- [00:36] The rise of Substack and how tech writers can go freelance using newsletters.
- [01:32] Why you should consider starting a paid newsletter if you are a good writer.
- [02:19] People want to specialize thus will pay for niched knowledge.
- [03:29] Once you have some traction, move to your own platform.
- [03:36] The value of offering people unique services above a subscription offering.
- [05:05 That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...