In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so high-quality information is at a premium. Tune in today and learn a bunch of valuable tips for leveraging your unique knowledge through the newsletter format.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Paid Newsletters, Part 1: Why You Should Start a Subscription Newsletter in 2021.
- [00:36] The rise of Substack and how tech writers can go freelance using newsletters.
- [01:32] Why you should consider starting a paid newsletter if you are a good writer.
- [02:19] People want to specialize thus will pay for niched knowledge.
- [03:29] Once you have some traction, move to your own platform.
- [03:36] The value of offering people unique services above a subscription offering.
- [05:05 That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...