In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it would benefit them to think like the latter. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Think Like A Businessperson and Not An Entrepreneur.
- [00:30] The distinction between entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
- [01:36] Thinking about financial impact versus dreaming up big ideas.
- [02:07] Do not stress about truly innovating, rather use existing business models.
- [03:22] Follow the best investors like Warren Buffet who just buy things that work.
- [04:04] Being the next Elon Musk requires living his lifestyle, which is not easy.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...