In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it would benefit them to think like the latter. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Think Like A Businessperson and Not An Entrepreneur.
- [00:30] The distinction between entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
- [01:36] Thinking about financial impact versus dreaming up big ideas.
- [02:07] Do not stress about truly innovating, rather use existing business models.
- [03:22] Follow the best investors like Warren Buffet who just buy things that work.
- [04:04] Being the next Elon Musk requires living his lifestyle, which is not easy.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...