In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople, and so it would benefit them to think like the latter. Tune in to find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Think Like A Businessperson and Not An Entrepreneur.
- [00:30] The distinction between entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
- [01:36] Thinking about financial impact versus dreaming up big ideas.
- [02:07] Do not stress about truly innovating, rather use existing business models.
- [03:22] Follow the best investors like Warren Buffet who just buy things that work.
- [04:04] Being the next Elon Musk requires living his lifestyle, which is not easy.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...